1000+ best bio for instagram girls & boys to get followers [Latest]

best bio for instagram girls & boys to get followers

best bio for instagram : Are You searching for the same? Then, you are landed on the right page. In this article, I am going to share best bio for instagram to get followers !

What does bio mean on Instagram?

An Instagram bio is the first thing people see when they visit your profile. Your Instagram bio can include a brief self or brand description, contact information, emojis, hashtags and more. Here’s an example of a bio on Instagram:

bio instagram english and another language 

instagram bio girls  [Girl BIO]

  • She turned her Cant’s into Cans & her Dreams into Plans.
  • SPREAD your WINGS & FLY.
  • Don’t let anyone ever dull your sparkle.
  • Nothing can stop you from climbing a cliff only if you know how to fall.
  • My road to success always seems to be under construction.
  • You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.
  • The hardest tests in life is the patience to wait for the right moment.
  • When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
  • When life gets blurry adjust your focus.
  • Making mistakes is better than faking perfections.
  • Success is due less to ability than to zeal.
  • There are always flowers for those who want to see them.
  • It is not the load that breaks you down, it is the way you carry it.
  • The higher the better. It’s more about an attitude. High heels empower women in a way.
  • Freedom is what you do with what’s been done to you.
  • When you’re stressed, you eat ice cream, cake, chocolate and sweets.
  • Wake up with determination. Go to bed with satisfaction.
  • There is no force powerful than a woman determined to rise.
  • You are more powerful than you know; you are beautiful just as you are..
  • Dream without fear. Love without limits.
  • The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their Dreams.

➥see also➲ ❝ whatsapp group link to join ❞



  • bio for instagram for girl attitude

  1. I have a positive mental attitude, and I think I am divine, but I also think it takes a heck of a lot of blood, sweat and tears.
  2. Non-violence is a permanent attitude we bring to the breakfast table and bring to bed at night.
  3. Attitude is not what you learn from school, it is part of your nature from within.
  4. Success is the by-product of your attitude.
  5. Attitude is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than what people do or say. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill.
  6. Iraq is just a symbol of the attitude of western democracies to the rest of the world.
bio for instagram girls


  • cool instagram bio for girl

  1. A girl should be like a butterfly. Pretty to see, hard to catch.
  2. Girls are like abstract painting. Even though you can’t understand them, they’re still beautiful.
  3. Lift up your head princess, if not the crown falls.
  4. My hobbies are breakfast, lunch, and dinner 😉
  5. When you’re downie eat a brownie.
  6. Live a life where happiness is a precondition.
  7. BE HAPPY! Even if you are not, pretend to be happy.
  8. A good life is a collection of happy moments.
  9. Don’t treat people as bad as they are, treat them as good as you are.
  10. Life is 0% what you make it, and 90% how you take it.

instagram bio for boys [BOY BIO]


  • You know, I am a Leo. Lion is a giant part of me.
  • I’m free – I’m free, An’ I’m waiting for you to follow me.
  • I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is.
  • The summer sun was not meant for boys like me. Boys like me belonged to the rain.
  • I don’t care too much what happened in the past. I prefer to focus on what is coming next and I am really looking forward to it.
  • My property will be taken up by those who will follow me on Instagram.
  • I know why you work out every day. You want to look as hot as me, don’t you?

  • bio for instagram for boy attitude

  1. “I’m not special. I’m a limited edition.”
  2. “My signature, My style, My identity.”
  3. “I’m at the point now where I don’t want to impress anyone anymore. If people like me the way I am, great. If they don’t, well it’s their loss.”
  4. “I am who I am, your approval is not needed.”
  5. “You don’t like my attitude? That’s fine. It doesn’t like you either.”
  6. “Not always ‘Available’… Try your Luck.”
  7.  “You can either take me as I am or watch me as I leave.”
  8. “Be yourself, who else is better qualified?”
  9. “I really don’t care what you think about me. Unless you think I’m awesome. In that case – you’re totally right. Carry on!”
  10. I am not afraid… I was born to do this.
  11. Whenever I climb I am followed by a dog called ‘Ego’.
  12. I’d rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
  13. I am as bad as the worst, but, thank God, I am as good as the best.

  • cool instagram bio boy

  1. I think I’m cool. That’s all that matters.
  2. I can take it. The tougher it gets, the cooler I get.
  3. Lead me, follow me, or get out of my way.
  4. Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.
  5. I have learned silence from the talkative, toleration from the intolerant & kindness from the unkind; yet, strange, I am ungrateful to those teachers.
  6. I think it’s cool to be smart, and I think it’s sexy to be smart.
  7. I aspire to be an old man with an old wife laughing at old jokes from a wild youth.
  8. I am in you and you in me, mutual in divine love.

➥see also➲ ❝ status for whatsapp and fb ❞

bio for instagram with emoji

👉 Medicoco.💊💉
👉 Born 17th June.🎂🍾🍷
👉 Capricorn.🐊
👉 Jabalpur 〰 Indore.
👉 Karma believer.👊❤
👉 Love Nature.🌱🌲
👉 Shopaholic.🛍👗
------------------------------------------
👰 Qᵘᵉᵉⁿ ᵒᶠ ᵒʷⁿ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ 🌃
🍫 ᶜʰᶜˡᵗ ˡᵒᵛᵉʳ
👉 ᴹʸ ˡⁱᶠᵉ💝
👉 ᴹʸ ᶜʰᵒⁱᶜᵉˢ😘
👉 ᴹʸ ᵐⁱˢᵗᵃᵏᵉˢ😉
👉 ᴹʸ ˡᵉˢˢᵒⁿˢ🤗
👉 ᴺᵒᵗ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᵇᵘˢⁱⁿᵉˢˢ😏
🌠ωιѕн мє ση 16тн ησν🎂
------------------------------------------
💁 New id
🤷 Singlə
🙋 Wish mə on 25 m@y
🙆 Papa’s Princěss
👯 Mumma’s Doll
🤸 My Bro’s.. My Heroes
️🎵 Music Lover
1️⃣ st 🖤 My Family
👫 Forever My Frnds
------------------------------------------
Gôď bělięvěr.❤
Wiśh mě öň 9 õćť.🎂
Mākę ur hÀtěrs môrě jeăloųś.😎
Lôvě tó mākě nĕw fŕndž.😘
I ām ā gųd grl wįth a lôt of bąd hăbîtś.✌😈
------------------------------------------
#wsh me on 11th nov☆
#SwèètAsHèavèn
#HòtAsHèll🔥
#mòòdy ^_ ^
#cŕàźý mè 🙋
#phòtoģèñìç ♥
#sèlfièĺòveŕ
#pòùt quèèñ!! 💋
#LIv£ |\/|¥ $€ĺf
------------------------------------------
👰 Queen of own world 🌃
🍫 Chclt lover 🍫
💃 Modeling 💃
⛔️ Not call me cute 🙅
😋 Im crazy girl 😏
👉 K€€p your attitude in your pocket 👈
😏 16 May 🎂
🚫 Single 😘
🐒 Wild 🐒
❤ It's my self ℹ
😻 BEST THING I EVER DID WAS BELIEVE IN ME 😎
❤ AHEMDABAD ❤
❤ Funky Girl 💘
------------------------------------------
GoanGirl 😆
Foodiee.. 🍜 Coffee Lover! ☕
😘 Mumma's girl
😇 BornNautanki
😋 Nutella_Lover😘
😻 Wish_me_on_19thDec 👯 🎂
------------------------------------------
👉wêlçômê tô my prôfîlê
👉A'ţįťųđę Přįňçę
👉🎂Câkê 🔪mûdêr ôñ 8 jųłý
👉mãşţį zâdâ👑
👉💯Øffįçįãł âčçõųñţ
👉Single
👉💻💿dj boy...
👉Âgë:-17
👉😘👪😜
------------------------------------------
My life...😊
My choice ..😉😉
My mistakes..😒😒
My lessons..😔😔
Not your business....😎😎
❤️ Wish me on 3 June..🎂🎂
❤️ K-pop lover only BTS Stan😍
------------------------------------------
🔥Ego ever😏
🔥Fuck rules🖕
🔥Fuck feelings 🖕
🔥Fuck luv🖕
Burn the past🔥
turn the page✌️ & move on 😉

instagram bio in hindi

महाकाल 👺 का #नारा 🗣 लगा के 👉
हम दुनिया 🌎 में ➙छा गये. 
हमारे ➦ #दुश्मन 👿😈 भी ➩ छुपकर😮 बोले 
🗣 वो☝ देखो 👀 #महाकाल 👺 के ➧भक्त 🎅 आ गये..
---------------------------------------------
👬👭दोस्ती होती है – One Time
👍🏻👍🏻हम निभाते है – Some Time
🤔🤔याद किया करो – Any Time
😀😀तुम खुश रहो – All Time
🙂🙂यही दुआ है मेरी – Life Time
---------------------------------------------
#‎ हम‬ 👦 भी ‪
#‎ खुद_को‬ 😌 इतना # ‎बदलेंगे‬ 😒 
‪#‎ एक_दिन‬, #‎ लोग‬ 👫 ‪# ‎तरस_जाएंगे‬ 😢 
# हमें ‪#‎ पहले_जैसा‬ ☝ ‪#‎ देखने‬ 👀 के ‪# ‎लिए‬ ।।
---------------------------------------------
↪Mr.Perfect 💃
↪Thinker🔏
↪Believer 🔯
↪mUSic लवर 🎶
↪बी ɪɴɴOCEɴT😊
↪ʙUT ɴAलायक😜
↪फैशन BLOGGER 👔
↪लौंचड़ on 🎂 7aUG
---------------------------------------------
🎂19/1/1998🍫
#बदमाश 😎 तो #हम 👦 #उसी_दिन ☝ #बन_गए 😏 थे,
#जिस_दिन ☝ #पापा 👨 ने #बोला
#बेटा 👦 #पिट_कर 😌 #मत_आइओ 😒
#बाकी_सब 😎 हम #देख_लेंगे।। 😎
---------------------------------------------
मेरा 😎 नाम #Romantic है तो ये मत❌समझना कि
मे #सीधा_साधा 😉 हु,
लोगों 👫 की अकड़ धूएँ 🌬 की तरह उड़ाकर
औकात #सिगरेट 🚬 की तरह छोटी कर देता हु
---------------------------------------------
  • खूबसूरती से धोका, न खाइये जनाब, तलवार कितनी भी खूबसूरत क्यों न हो. मांगती तो खून ही है !!
  • कामयाब जीबन के लिए एक ही व्यक्ति से बार बार प्यार करना
  • वो लाख तुझे पूजती होगी। मगर तू खुश न हो ए खुदा, वो पगली मन्दिर भी जाती है तो बस मेरी गली से गुजरने के लिए.
  • हुकुमत वो ही करता है जिसका दिलो पर राज हो! वरना यूँ तो  गली के मुर्गो के सर पे भी ताज होता है!
  • ऐसा जीवन जियो कि अगर कोई आपकी बुराई भी करे तो कोई उस पर विश्वास ना करे।
  • वो भी रात को निकलता है और मैं भी! फिर क्यों उसे “चाँद” और मुझे “आवारा” कहते है लोग?
  • कोई ना दे हमें खुश रहने की दुआ, तो भी कोई बात नहीं वैसे भी हम खुशियाँ रखते नहीं, बाँट दिया करते है!
  • सब जानते हैं कि हर चमकने वाली चीज सोना नहीं होती, फिर भी लोग झूठी चमक के सहारे जिंदगी बीता लेते हैं”
cute girly instagram bios

cute girly instagram bios

  • “A girl doesn't need anyone who doesn't need her.” – Marilyn Monroe
  • “Whatever boys can do, girls can do better.”
  • “No boy is worth your tears. And the one who is will never make you cry.”
  • “Make up can make you beautiful on the outside, but it won’t work if you are ugly on the inside.”
  • Don’t be so quick to judge me. After all, You only see what I choose to show you.
  • “The only thing more beautiful than the woman that knows what she wants I the woman who isn’t waiting on anybody else to get it for her.” – Rob Hill Sr
  • I am a girl who loves black more than pink.
  • “I think it’s great to dress up and play on all the girly features.” – Katy Perry
  • I am a crafty girl, I make things, lots of things.
  • “What are little girls made of? Sugar and spice, and everything nice, that’s what little girls are made of!”
  • Just say whatever and Keep going.
  • “Girls are too shy to start it so take the chance.”
  • “Girls who don’t ask for much, deserve it all.”

deep bio ideas for instagram

  • “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.”
  • “If it doesn’t challenge you, it doesn’t change you.”
  • “Do not stop when you are tired. Stop when you are done.”
  • “Stop being a zombie. Find something that you’re excited about in your life; otherwise, you’re just walking dead.”
  • “Don´t give up. There is no such thing as an ending. Just a new beginning.”
  • “Life is like a box of chocolate; sometimes you just dig out the good center parts and leave all the undesirable rest to waste.”
  • “Eyes are never quite.”
  • “Mom said life is similar to a container of chocolates, you never realize what you are gonna get.”
  • “Sometimes silence is violent.”
  • “Beautiful people are not always good, but good people are always beautiful.”
  • “People always change after being hurt.”
  • “A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.”
  • “I got my mind full of unsaid things.”
  • “Keep smiling because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about.”
  • “Travel is more than the seeing of sights; it is a change that goes on, deep and permanent, in the ideas of living.” – Miriam Beard
  • “Life is not a problem to be solved, but a reality to be experienced.”
  • “I walk around like everything is fine, but deep down, inside my shoe, my sock is suing off.”
  • “One of the biggest mistakes we make is assuming that other people think the way we think.”
  • “A happy soul is the best shield for a cruel world.”
  • “Some Girls want superman but walk past Clark Kent every day!”
  • “Live for the moments you can’t put into words.”
  • “It is not how much we have, but how much we enjoy, that makes happiness.”
  • “One does not simply – Let it go.”
  • “Be Yourself; everyone else is taken.”


cool stylish bio for instagram

  • You’re too rad to be sad.
  • A lie is just a great story ruined by truth.
  • Weekend, please don’t leave me.
  • I am free of all prejudices. I hate everyone equally.
  • I’m starting to like Instagram, which is weird because I hate pictures.
  • The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources.
  • I’m saving my abstinence for marriage.
  • If your life is all about screwing things and getting hammered, then congratulations, you’re a tool.
  • Time is precious, waste it wisely.
  • Who said money cant buy happiness, I think he was using money wrong.
  • BE YOURSELF; EVERYONE ELSE IS ALREADY TAKEN. – OSCAR WILDE.
  • Hey, you are reading my bio again?
  • A clever person solves a problem. A wise person avoids it. A dumb person creates it.
  • That cool moment when I feel proud….when a girl asks “Are you on Instagram?
  • I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
  • Beer is proof God Loves us and wants us to be happy.
  • Please insert pretentious crap about myself here.
  • Silence is the most powerful scream.
  • My blood is made of coffee.
  • Keep the dream alive: Hit the snooze button.
  • Buddy, can you paradigm?
  • last name hungry, first name always.
  • Need an ark? I Noah guy.


bio instagram love

  • Love has the potential of wildly piercing your heart and sewing it back again, all at once.💕 
  • No matter, how tangled the strings of my heart get; they’ll always find their way to you.🌿 
  • We’re not perfect that’s why we’re perfectly in love with each other’s imperfections. 💫
  • Even if you go through the worst of worsts and everyone you love leaves you, just take a look around, I’ll always behind you. 💫
  • If I could take any vow, I vow to take all the worries and give you take perfect smile that could last forever. 💫
  • The slope of our love chart is always going to rise no matter what happens. 💫
  • You may be your daddy’s princess but one day I’ll make you my queen. 💫
  • Truth is I just don’t love you, I love us cause we both are incomplete without each other. 💫
  • Giving up on you would be the biggest mistake I could ever commit. 💫
  • Just one thing, I want you to change is your surname, from yours to mine. 💫
  • And every time your eyes would shed tears, my heart would bleed love. 💫
  • I find beauty even in your darkest scars.💫
  • When in love, people should learn to swallow their egos or their ego will swallow their love. 💫
  • Sometimes, to enhance your relationship you just need to cut out the old dead wood and move forward. 💫
  • Distances either make relationships or break relationships. 💫

islamic bio for instagram

  • Don’t lose hope, Nor be sad.
  • Mix with people with a good attitude.
  • Forgive people so that perhaps Allah may forgive you.
  • So be patient. Indeed, the promise of Allah is the truth.
  • The best asset is patience in difficulty.
  • I only complain of my suffering and my grief to Allah.
  • When things are too hard to handle, retreat and count your blessings instead.
  • Hard times will always be there. But so will Allah’s help.
  • Tell your problems and sufferings to Allah because He is the One who can fix them for you.
  • A hardship that draws you closer to your Maker is a blessing.
  • Keep your good deeds between you and Allah people aren’t going to provide you with Jannah only He Can.
  • Don’t ever think that death upon the shahadah will be easy. The tongue utters what’s in the heart. Reflect.
  • Our Lord! Forgive me and my parents, and (all) the believers on the day when the reckoning will be established.

Instagram biyografi sözleri

Instagram biyografi sözleri

  • Açık çay içerdi hep, demli olunca bardağın diğer tarafından beni göremezmiş, Öyle derdi.
  • Kaç lisan bilirsen bil; terk edilmeyi, yüreğine tercüme edemeyeceksin.
  • Aşktan yana yaşadıklarımı bilseydin eğer, halen sevebiliyor oluşuma âşık olurdun
  • Biraz seni özledim. Biraz sohbetini. Biraz sesini.
  • Söz ilaç gibidir, azı yaşatır, çoğu öldürür.
  • Soğuk biri değilim. Gereksiz samimiyeti sevmiyorum.
  • Gördüğünü herkes sever, sen onda görmediğini bulacaksın. Eğer gerçek aşk istiyorsan; Ten’e değil, kalbe dokunacaksın.
  • Aklı yarda olanın, gözü yerde olur.
  • Özlemin azı çoğu olmaz, ağırdır işte!
  • Sana olan maneviyatımın başladığı yerde bu dünya’nın maddiyatı biter.
  • İnsanlarını unuttuk ama hatıraları başımıza bela oldu.
  • Ve yine seni ne kadar özlediğimi anlatamadım harflere ve yine seni ne kadar özlediğimi bir ben bildim sadece.


instagram quotes bio

  • I just rap occasionally.
  • Born to be wild – live to outgrow it.
  • Being myself is what got me to where I am.
  • Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
  • The road had the lonely times, but I kept myself busy.
  • Messy bun and having fun
  • A great girl is classy, not trashy
  • Haters are my greatest motivators
  • Who run the world? GIRLS
  • I’d rather be someone’s Sunday morning than their Saturday night
  • Be the EXTRA in extraordinary
  • I don’t believe in someday, I believe in TODAY
  • Just like my eyeliner, I always wing it
  • Leave a little sparkle everywhere you go
  • Just let me shop and no one gets hurt.
  • There isn’t anybody that looks like me without clothes on.
  • I don’t mind making jokes, but I don’t want to look like one.
  • The nicest thing for me is sleep, then at least I can dream.
  • Lost in the world that doesn’t exist.
  • I’ve spent most of my life running away from myself.
  • Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
  • Never give up on something that makes you smile!
  • Let the beauty of what you love be what you do.
  • Analogue at birth, digital by design.
  • Are you a banker because I’d like you to leave me a loan?
  • Absolutely awkward, proudest of nerd & geek, decreaser of world sucking.
  • Born at a very young age.
  • Bald. Often Unreliable. Easily distract.


insta bio in punjabi

♔Θffίcίαl Δcouηt
💪 ਮੈਂ ਲੌਫਟ ਫਿਟੀਐਲੀਜ਼
👔 ਮਾਈਲੀਓਸਗੁਏਟਰ
😎 ਜੀ ਉ
Δ ਲਟੋਟੀਯ ਯੂਏਨਾਰਕਿਊ ਸ਼ੂਟ
📷ℳΘdεL
😎 ਸਿਸਿਏਲੀਗ
💗Ι Ηαtε LΘvε
💔 ਫਰੰਮ Ιηdία🇮🇳
-------------------------------------
ਦੁਨੀਆ ਨੂੰ ਤਾਰਨ-ਹਾਰੇ ਦੀਨ ਦੁਨੀ ਦੇ ਮਾਲਕ ਧੰਨ ਧੰਨ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੇ ਆਗਮਨ ਪੁਰਬ ਦੀ ਸਭ ਨੂੰ ਬਹੁਤ ਬਹੁਤ ਮੁਬਾਰਕ ਬਾਅਦ। ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਸਭ ਦੀ ਝੋਲੀ ਰਹਿਮਤਾਂ ਨਾਲ ਭਰੇ। 🙏🙏
-------------------------------------
➡️1st crý Øn @ July_7th🎇🎆🎇🎆🎉
➡️phøtøgraphýŁØVER🔻🔺
🇼 🇪 🇱 🇴 🇲 🇪 TO_MY_WØRLÐ🌏
MOM_DAD_LOVE ❤️❤️
📸ਫੋਟੋ_ਲੋਵਰੁ (^ _-)
ਵਧੀਆ_ ਗੇਮਰ 🏅
Attitude_always_matters😎
HAIR_LOVER👶
Eat_sleep_roam_repeat♻
Puppy_lover 🐶
-------------------------------------
Wish_ਮੈ_ਨ 👉👉 Dec_15😎
ਪਾਪਾ_ka_ਗੈਨਿੱਸ😀😍
ਮਾਂ _ka_ਲਾਡਲਾ😄😊
ਜਾਂ_ki_ਜਾਂ😍😘
_king😍😎
Dslr_ਵਾਲਾ ਜੱਟ📷📷
Bike_rider
Being_single🕵👨
-------------------------------------
📌ਰਹੀਦਾ ਏ ਸਦਾ ਹੀ ਔਕਾਤ ਵਿਚ ਨੀ
ਦੇਖੇ ਨਹੀਓ ਕਿਸੇ ਨੇ ਹਲਾਤ ਕੱਲ ਦੇ 
😎ਹਟਰਸ ਮਕੇ ਮੈ ਫਾਮੌਸ
😚ਛਲੱਸੀ ਮੁੰਡਾ
👌ਪੂਰੇ ਪੰਜਾਬੀ💪
🍰ਰਾਇਲ ਐਂਟਰੀ 21 ਉਕਤ✌️
📌ਕੰਮ ਚੱਕੀਦਾ ਏ Felinga ਨਈ ਚੱਕਦੇ ਲੈ ਕੇ EGO ਵਾਲੀ ਅੱਖ ਦੁਨੀਆਂ ਨਈ ਤੱਕਦੇ👳‍♂️

frases para bio do instagram

  • I’d love to hold you close, tonight and always. (Eu adoraria te abraçar, hoje e sempre). ✨💕
  • Ele foi a dor mais bonita que eu já senti. 🌈⚡
  • O que for pra ser, será. 🌺
  • Por um amor leve, que me leve. 🌞🍄
  • Happiness guide me. (A felicidade me guia.) ✨💛
  • Mermaid of the Seven Seas. (Sereia dos sete mares.) 🌊🐚⚓
  • Eu sou viajada, ou embarca comigo ou me deixe à deriva. 🌊🌸
  • Espalhe flores e amores. 💐💕
  • Prefiro sorrir. Me permito ser feliz. Porque sim. Por mim. 🌊⚓
  • Escolha cultivar coisas boas na alma pra vida começar a florescer. 🔮🌻
  • Que floresça em mim, sua rosa favorita, assim você sempre vem me cuidar. 🌷💕
  • Menina sorridente, dentro dela há um Deus. Ela sabe, ela sente. 🌠🌸🙏
  • Olha os galo cantando miga as galinhas são as proximas, corre lá.
  • Menina sorridente, dentro dela há um Deus. Ela sabe, ela sente. 🌠🌸🙏
  • Eu gosto de você, quero estar com você, mas tenho medo de sofrer. ✨
  • Ele é inverno e olha, eu adoro o frio. ❄❤

bio instagram arabic

💟 حين اتظاهر بالبرود وعدم الاهتمام وأبتدي بالألفاظ تلك التي تؤلمك ! فاعلم اني عشقتك لحد الألم
💟 مـو كل من سموه رجآل صآر رجآل .. تـرآ كلمة آلطيـر تـجمع آلصقر ۆآلدجآجة 
💟 لا تجبر أحد على الاهتمام بك
💟 المرأة كالشعلة إذا عرف الرجل كيف يمسكها أضاءت طريقه ، وإذا خطأ فى مسكها حرقت يديه.
💟 قـالـو لـي بـسـخـريـة : لا يـعـجـبـنـا ذوقـك ! فـأجـبـتـهـم بـگل تـواضـع [ ذوقـي ] هـو الـذي اخـتـاركـم .
💟 إذا شعرت بالفشل.. تأكد أن ما تشعر به هو مجرد صراع بين الاستسلام والمضي قدما نحو هدفك.. ما زال لديك المزيد من الوقت
💟 يقول الرجل في المراة ما يريد ، لكن المرأة تفعل في الرجل ما تريد
💟 إن من أعظم أنواع التحدي أن تضحك والدموع تذرف من عينك
💟 اسوُء النآسَ وأوقحهم هوّ - الذيَ تنهمُر أسرارگ منَ لسإنههٓ عندَ مروُر . . أزمَه فِي علاقتكما
💟 أريد آلنُسخَة آلقَديمَة مِن بَعض آلقُلوب فَتَحديثآت آلزَمن لَهُم لآ تُعجبُني إطلآقاً

➥see also➲ ❝ GIRLS WHATSAPP NUMBER ❞

instagram bio copy and paste

  • I’m not crazy, my reality is just different than yours.
  • IF IT’S A MILLION TO ONE SHOT, I’LL MAKE SURE I’M ONE.
  • My road to success always seems to be under construction.
  • Doing nothing is hard, you never know when you’re done.
  • Study economics-when you’re unemployed, at least you’ll know why.
  • Error: Bio unavailable.
  • Me fail English? That’s unpossible.
  • I always learn from mistake of others who take my advice.
  • Never try to teach a pig to sing- it wastes your time and annoys the pig.
  • “F#%K It.” – my final thought before making most decisions.
  • Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but the moments that take your breath away.
  • I’ll never try to fit in. I was born to STAND OUT.
  • One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.

instagram bio inspiration

  • Being positive in a negative situation is not naïve, it’s leadership
  • I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me
  • Be a warrior, not a worrier.
  • Believing in yourself is the first secret to success
  • She created a life she loved
  • Don’t listen to what they say. Go see
  • Attitudes are contagious. Make yours worth catching
  • Travel is the only thing you buy that makes you richer
  • If you think adventures are dangerous, try routine: it’s lethal.
  • Take only memories, leave only footprints
  • Life goes on with or without you
  • Your life becomes a masterpiece when you learn to master peace.
  • Your life does not get better by chance. It gets better by change
  • Go the extra mile, it’s never crowded
  • We have tomorrows for a reason
  • Life is either daring adventure or nothing at all
  • Better to see something once than hear about it a thousand times.
  • The journey not the arrival matters
  • Jobs fill your pocket but adventures fill your soul
  • All you need to know is that it’s possible


sassy instagram bio short

  • “I’m not insulting you. I’m describing you.”
  • “Excellence is not a skill, It is an attitude.”
  • “I was born cool – until global warming made me hot.”
  • “When someone hates you for no reason… just give them one.”
  • “Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.”
  • “People with high ego and unnecessary attitude deserves the standing ovation of the tallest finger.”
  • “An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.”
  • “People say that I am bad… but trust me, I can be your worst nightmare!”
  • “Before you judge me make sure that you’re perfect.”
  • “Take me as I am or watch me as I go.”
  • “Some people just need a High-Five… On the face.”
  • “Attitude is like underwear – don’t show it just wear it.”
  • “Status Unavailable! Check Later.”
  • “If you hate me – Log on to KISS-MY-ASS.com”
  • “If I agreed with you we’d both be wrong.”
  • “Do not give advice unless you are asked to.”
  • “Being glamorous is not a crime.”
  • “Please don’t interrupt me while I’m ignoring you.”
  • “I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.”
  • “If you want to cry, use a tissue.. not your status!! 😀 :P”
  • “I’m not heartless, I just learned how to use my heart less.”
  • “If you obey all the rules, you’ll miss all the fun.”

Top Instagram Bios for Teenagers

  • CGPA available for adoption – Can’t raise it myself.
  • On a scale of 1 to 10, I’m a 11.
  • I don’t always surf the internet, but when I do, eyebrows.
  • Good Samaritan, washed-up athlete, especially gifted napper.
  • Sometimes I just want to give it all up and become a handsome billionaire.
  • I have never let my schooling interfere with my education.
  • Knowledge is knowing what to day.Wisdom is knowing whether to say it or not.
  • EVERY STRIKE BRINGS ME CLOSER TO THE NEXT HOME RUN. – BABE RUTH.
  • Well, here I am! What are your other two wishes?
  • Probably the best meat eater in the world.
  • I want a cute, long relationship where everyone is like damn they’re still together?
  • You’re doing it wrong.
  • Stop being in the Rat Race and start living your life.
  • What do you think of the view?

    instagram bio ideas funny

    • Error 400: Bio unavailable.
    • One person’s #LOL is another’s #WTF.
    • I am known at the gym by my “before picture.”
    • If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter #LoL.
    • Love may be blind, but marriage is a real eye-opener @-@.
    • Beer is proof that god loves us and wants us to be happy.
    • I have to be funny because being hot is not in my dictionary.
    • Worst two minutes of my life when I tried to be normal.
    • I am half-sane and sleep deprived.
    • I changed my password to ‘incorrect.’ Now, my password is incorrect.
    • I don’t take life too seriously because I know I will never get out of it alive.
    • I will never be an old man. To me, old age is always 15 years older than I am.
    • I am blessed with a funny gene that makes me enjoy life.
    • I’ll be Burger King and you’ll be McDonald, I’ll have it my way and you’ll be loving it.
    • Kiss me and you will see how important I am.

    awesome instagram bios

    • Sometimes you never realize the value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
    • The most painful goodbyes are those which were never said and never explained.
    • A man of mystery and power, whose power is exceeded only by his mystery.
    • Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary.
    • Insert pretentious stuff about myself here.
    • A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
    • That moment when you realize your childhood is over.
    • A Caffeine dependent life-form.
    • Spreading smiles like they’re herpes.
    • EVERYTHING YOU’VE EVER WANTED IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF FEAR. – GEORGE ADDAIR.
    • You’re a 10, on the pH scale… Cuz you’re basic.

    instagram bio for couples

    • It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
    • Hold my hand, and I’ll go anywhere with you.
    • Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.
    • Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
    • And we will travel together and just be in love forever.
    • I’m in love with you and with the world.
    • Where you are is where I want to be.
    • Home is wherever I’m with you.
    • Love, travel. Both amazing, incredible together.
    • I’d love to travel the world with you by my side.

    instagram bio for fashion

    • STYLE FASHION We help you to make your style .❤️
    • Daily new fashion beauties ✨🌟
    • STYLE- FASHION- WE HELP YOU TO BE A MODEL ❤️
    • Your #1 online fashion magazine for news, style, events & much more!
    • 💡 Everything about Fashion
    • Turn on post notifications 🙌🏻 All rights reserved to their respective owners 💯
    • ➡️Fashion ➡️Hair style ➡️Beauty and Elegance ➡️Makeup ➡️Different Videos📌 Re-post
    • fashion Queen fashion is my passionfashion addictshare ur fashion styles ✨🌟

    cute short bio for instagram

    • To travel is to live
    • Go wild for a while
    • Conquer from within
    • Stay classy
    • “99% coffee”
    • Screw it, let’s do it. Richard Branson
    • Slow Down
    • Be in the Now
    • Collect moments not things
    • Nobody is perfect
    • Namast’ay in bed
    • Optimism is contagious
    • Just keep swimming
    • Making history
    • Dream Big
    • Spreading Smiles


    We hope you enjoyed our beautiful bio for instagram and found the best Instagram bio idea for your account. If not, check out our extensive list Instagram Captions as they also make for awesome Instagram bios!

    Previous Post
    Next Post

    post written by:

    0 comments: